- Position: Mechanical Engineer or Piping Engineer or Process Engineer
- Age: 32 Years Old
- Dependant: one wife and 2 children
- Company: Engineering Company
- Experience: 8 years
- Status Employment: Staff (Permanent)
- Gross Salary Per Year: £40,000.00
- Net Salary Per Month (predicted after tax): £2500.00
What Your expenses:
- Accommodation: Renting for 2 bedroom Flat in suburb London, about £900 per month.
- Gas and Electricity: £50 per month
- Water: £15 per month
- TV: free TV available, if want to have Cable TV, add £20 per month including Broadband and Phone Rental.
- Food and Groceries: £300 per month
- Meat/Chicken Halal: £40 per month, need to cook first.
- Transportation: Travel Card outside London, example Zone 2 and 3: £50 per month.
- Entertainment: sightseeing in London on Saturday Sunday: Off Peak Travel Card per day: £5.7 per adult, and £1 per child.
- McDonald: Happy Meal for kid £1.99 including Cokes/Water/Orange Juice, and Big Mac for adult about £3.5.
- Chopstick, Chinese halal buffet: £6 for Rice with chicken and vegetable
- Malaysian restaurant Bonda Café Paddington: Nasi plus 2 lauk: £5.8, plus water.
How Much in Total (Minimum):
- £900+£50+£20+£300+£40+£50+£13.4(2Adult + 2 kids to London on Saturday) x 2 + £50 for food in London for 2 kali sebulan + £200 uang saku = £1636.8.
What Else you’ve got?
- Free Education for your Kids until High School, and low tuition fee for any University in UK.
- Free Medical for the whole family
- Free Dentist for your kids, not for you.
- Life Insurance
- Safe Environment
- Clean Air
- Full of entertainment
- Car is cheap
- 1 Litter Bensin = £1.09
- Bisa beli rumah dengan cara kredit.
- Close to Paris
How Much Your Saving Every Month?
If Staff, with Salary £2500 per month, you could save at least £700 per month.
What if you are contract with rate about £50 per hour, then you would have about £40 x 40 hours per week x 48 weeks per year (assume 4 weeks holiday to Paris and Jakarta), then you would have £96,000.00 gross per year with 24% tax, your net become: ££72,960.00 per year or £6080.00 per month.
So, what are you waiting for? Come to London….
Categories: Life in The UK